To book your seat email:
كلمة حرة | قناة الميادين
Saturday 11th November 2017, London
1st Topic at 1:30pm
First show at 1:30pmwill look into New moderate policies in Saudi Arabia: a trend or a tactic?
- What is behind the new initiatives of Saudi in pursuing moderate policies?
- How will the Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman bring “Moderate Islam” back?
- Why have Saudis and Israelis interests in the region become similar?
* * *
2nd Topic at 4:30pm
Second show at 4:30pm discusses Hamas and Fatah reconciliation deal in Cairo; a step towards a united Palestine?
- Will Hamas agree to disarm itself to join the PA?
- What are the difficulties that might impede the agreement between Hamas and Fatah?
- Would Israel tolerate a united Palestine?
- How will other countries such as Egypt, Iran and Saudi Arabia react to a united Palestine?
Location: DB Media Studios – North West London
The studio is 9 minute walk from Alperton tube station on Piccadilly line
Check this page regularly for updates on future topics and reservations, or
To submit questions and reserve your place please email us on:
Follow us on:
Watch previous episodes >>>>>>> Here on Narcissi website
Link to Kalima Horra playlist on YouTube below:
Kalima Horra is the flagship current affairs TV talk show of Al Mayadeen, an independent and international news network based in Beirut Lebanon.
The show is hosted by George Galloway MP who kicks it off with an insightful prelude to discuss the most topical global issues. George Galloway then engages with the audience by answering the questions posed by members of the audience in accordance with the theme of the show.
Al Mayadeen is the fastest growing TV network and the ethos of the show is to talk freely and we are inviting people to do just that. We are looking for people from a wide spectrum of views to take to the floor and quiz George Galloway in a lively studio debate!