To book your seat email:
كلمة حرة | قناة الميادين
Saturday 22nd July 2017
1st Topic at 1:30pm
- Is the Persian Gulf crisis indirectly helping Assad to stay in power?
- Has the ongoing Gulf rift created deeper division among Syrian rebels?
- Is Saudi’s support for the Kurds a punishment for Turkey?
- Will Turkey and Syria work together against Kurdish nationalist aspirations as a result of the Gulf conflict?
2nd Topic at 4:30pm
- Is the British High Court judgement justifying the trade of arms to the Saudi regime?
- What meaningful role can the UN play in the Yemen conflict?
- Is the British military involved in Yemen’s war?
- When does the International Humanitarian Law apply?
Location: DB Media Studios – North West London
The studio is 9 minute walk from Alperton tube station on Piccadilly line
Check this page regularly for updates on future topics and reservations, or
To submit questions and reserve your place please email us on:
Follow us on:
Watch previous episodes >>>>>>> Here on imafilm website
Link to Kalima Horra playlist on YouTube below:
Kalima Horra is the flagship current affairs TV talk show of Al Mayadeen, an independent and international news network based in Beirut Lebanon.
The show is hosted by George Galloway MP who kicks it off with an insightful prelude to discuss the most topical global issues. George Galloway then engages with the audience by answering the questions posed by members of the audience in accordance with the theme of the show.
Al Mayadeen is the fastest growing TV network and the ethos of the show is to talk freely and we are inviting people to do just that. We are looking for people from a wide spectrum of views to take to the floor and quiz George Galloway in a lively studio debate!